Our country inn is part of the residence of Bad Turmbach.
The residence dates back to the 13th century and was used as a farmers’ bath from the mid 18th century until 1970. On the west side of the residence was a mill. Originally the building consisted of two floors with a corner bay window where the farmers’ bath was located.
In 1776 the mill and bath of the Turmbach residence changed hands from Mr. Von Pyr to the miller Andrä Wörndle. Bad Turmbach has belonged to the Wörndle family since this time.
The restaurant was added in 1960 and was extended and made more beautiful in subsequent years.